Favoite Pins Fraturday!!!

Saturday, July 26, 2014
Well, I am excited to do two linky parties today. I realized that mostly a few people are going back to school this coming month, even this week. I would like to say, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. But, first a huge announcement...I am not engaged yet! Right now, we are in the second phase of our long distance relationship even though we are at the level where I would show off my engagement band, but now now until both of us are ready. But, a girl can only dream especially with eight months of being in a relationship coming up next week.

Today, I am linking up with two blogs for linky parties. The first linky party that I am linking up with is Favorite Pins Friday Saturday.

http://teachingpoweredbycaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/five-for-friday-725.html
 I have been pinning for awhile and I found some pins that would be great for me with what my future classroom is going to be.

Here are the hyperlinks to each pin:
Hanging Folder Organizers
Give Me Five Poster
Reading Strategies Cards

Another post is coming up next about another linky party that I will also join up with. Be on the lookout for that.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top