December Currently!!!

Monday, December 1, 2014
Well, happy December everyone. I mean Christmas is in the air with ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas and also that Christmas music is in the air. Hope everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and A wonderful Black Friday. Along with a great Rivalry Saturday in college football (Roll Tide!!!)

I am linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently.

Listening: to anything from TLC to The NFL Channel. That is the moment of my life.

Loving: I am a big fan of December because it is time for Christmas and that also meant that it is leading up to January which means BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! I am turning the big 2-5 next month and yes I know I am halfway towards 50 years old.

Thinking: I am still figuring out what products that I need to make and also what posts that I need to type and scheduled. I am a creative girl and I am looking up TPT tutorials.

Wanting: I have a bad toothache from eating sweets and being in the cold weather almost all the time. That was all my fault on that part. I am staying home so I would not risk it getting worse anytime soon until Tuesday and then it is time to get back to work.

Needing: This toothache to stop. I have Orajel and medicine that is going to help me.

Giving: I am actually a person who loves to give back. I am going to Operation Christmas Child and I am excited for me to give back to others. I am always grateful for when I was helped by others and I am grateful to pay it forward.

Remember to link up with her for your Currently
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/


Have a great day and hope to blog you soon!!!


6 comments:

  1. I love Christmas!! All the best with your TPT product creative spark!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for what is happening!!! I also love Christmas too!!!
      Have a wonderful day!!!

      Jasmine H.
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  2. OMG toothaches are the worst! I hate not being able to enjoy eating :) Hope yours goes away quickly!
    Good luck creating, can't wait to see your products.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I am taking medicine to calm the toothache down and also I can eat some, just not that many sweets right now. Have a great day!!!

      Jasmine H.
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  3. Happy early birthday! 25 is a nice year... not much different than 24 or 26 though (I am 26) but it's not so bad! :) Good luck on your tpt adventures and all of your creating!! Have you shopped the sale yet? I am going through my wishlist haha and trying to narrow it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the early Birthday wish!!! I am ready for 25 years old. I was not able to shop the sale because of the lovely toothache that I had. But, the next time that there was a sale, then I would be there. Have a happy day!!!

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top