My Christmas Questionaire

Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Today, I am linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First for her Christmas Questionaire.
I love this because it gave me a chance to see how everyone is doing.

1. When do you decorate? 
I decorate in November usually, but this year with my sickness, I am now decorating in December, most likely the tree since we got the stuff on there. 

2. Elf or no elf?
No!!! I do not have kids yet and right now, I am in fear of the elf and his face (don't laugh). But, when I do have a baby, then I will decide if I need to do elf on the shelf. I love the creative ideas though.

3. Christmas Cookies or No Baking for You? 
 I love Christmas cookies because I would bake them with my mom. Who knows that one day, I would make the same cookies that I made on Thanksgiving week.


4. Favorite Holiday Tradition?
My holiday tradition is that I will participate with  my church  on the Operation Christmas Child trip in Atlanta. This year, I am in a relationship and I may make a tradition of my own for when I have my family one day.


5. Favorite Christmas Movie? 
I am a huge Christmas movie fan such as Christmas Vacation and also Miracle on 34th Street. However, I am a fan of Prancer, I mean it is about one of the reindeer and I get chuckled at the singing in the beginning.  

6. Snow or No Snow?
Right now, no white Christmas :( However, only a girl can dream of one in her thoughts. I love snow and always wanted a snow day. 

7. Favorite Christmas Song? 
I am a big fan of Winter Wonderland and their feel. Just ask my Spotify playlist that have more Winter Wonderland songs. 
 

8. Favorite Gifts to Give and Get? 
I love to make stuff for everyone that is what I do, being a DIY girl all the time. However, I found out that the best gift is the gift that you make from the heart. 

I got a glass for me to drink out of with my initials on it like my own monogrammed one.
However, if I have to give everyone something, I would give gift cards such as Starbucks so they could save money.

That is all I have, remember to link up with her
http://fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com/

 

      

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top