Reflections on 2014

Monday, December 29, 2014
Hey guys, I cannot believe that 2015 is here. I was reminded that I need to reflect on what is happening back then. During my classes, I was reminded that having students reflect on the end of the day can be a great thing to let you see what the learned from each day.

I created this linky as a way for us teacher bloggers( or other bloggers) to reflect on 2014 and prepare ourselves for 2015.


For me, I am learning more about myself, especially becoming 25 on the 3rd of January.

1. I really need to be organized because well, I am  not that much clear when it comes to organization. I am making a planner and I am planning to follow through with it. Also, I need to write more posts and also prepare my schedule for the day. When I am done, I need to highlight the task that I did.

2. I need to do more exercise. I am happy that the eating season is over for holidays and that it is time for me to be fit and start preparing for my first race. I am excited that one day this year, I may do a race and maybe it is time to be on a diet in a way.

3. I need to make new friends and keep the old. I love to make new friends each year because I am getting to meet others who share the same interests like me.

4. Lessons are a huge factor since I am becoming a teacher. So, that means that lesson planning is a huge plus for this coming year. I am stocking up on Pinterest mania and that has happened since last year.

5. I need to go to sleep early. Right now, I am writing some of this at 1:00 in the morning. I need to set an alarm and get everything done before that given time. Right now, I need to break that nasty habit.

However, there are some goals that I made for 2015...
1. Follow my resolutions this time and make sure that I have fun while doing this.
2. I would put more effort into blogging by blogging at least twice per week.
3. I would schedule out activities and blogging because for me, blogging is not a hobby, it is more like a job to me and a place to make new friends and share ideas.
4. Step out of my shell a lot and not worry. 2014 was Worrying Jasmine and now 2015 would be the new and improved Jasmine.
5. Have fun!!! Whatever I do this year, I would put all the fears away and have fun. You only get to be the big 2-5 once.

I have been weighing this since creating this linky, but I am going to make this a end-of-the-month thing each month which means get those posts ready and I will have this linky opening back up towards the end of January. The reason is that I wanted to see how it goes as a monthly thing.

Rules:
1. Grab the images and link back to the blog with my blog button or my image or even a simple link to my blog name.
  My 2014 Lessons: Basically what you have learned about your life in 2014 and what you found out about
  yourself.
  2015 Goals: What are your goals for the upcoming year, make it creative.
  One Final Surprise: This can be anything from announcements to freebies to even a random thing. This is a place for teachers to get to know each other.
 2. Remember that we need to show the love to teacher bloggers so that means comment on the two blogs before you.

3. Finally, have fun and link up and you would see other bloggers too. This goes all the way to the weekend so have fun and have a Happy New Year.

See you in 2015...



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top