Five For Friday...I Missed This!!!

Friday, October 17, 2014
Well, with the fact that everything was a busy week for me and I would start field experience next week, then it is time for a Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching...
Well, on Monday, there was a Severe Weather Risk where I live and the afternoon turned into storms. The result was that my house was fine and we lost power for a few seconds. But, school was out the following Tuesday and the Hobby Lobby in Cullman had its roof damaged causing them to close until they are all repaired.

 If all goes well and hopefully it does, I will be starting field experience next week. I am stoked for what is in store for me when I go and be in an actual classroom after not being in there for over a year.
Remember that I got an email saying something about the Mailbox wanting me to participate to #BeTheDifference. Well, the package came today and I am excited. I got a book that I can use when I would substitute or have my own classroom one day. I also got a fall activity that I am planning on doing with the kids when I am doing field experience...more pics to come from the process to the actual practice.


I was at Craft Night att my church and it was a great time making fabric pumpkins with the girls...

Here was the fabric being ready to be made...

Then here comes the pumpkins that we all made ya'll


Oh and for an added bonus, here is my pumpkin family that I made...





Finally, I went to a bonfire that my college group did...





Well, I am still up and I am going to start to work on the activity and even give it a few test drives until I can get used to it...

Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your fabric pumpkins. Are they easy to make and what do you put inside them?
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I put stuffing that is put in bears and some pillows inside the fabric and put a stick down there to make it look like a real pumpkin.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello Alabama blogger! That would be me, too! I love finding people from Alabama- makes the world seem a little smaller! Love the pumpkin idea!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkins! I remember my first field experience! How exciting! Do you know what grade level you will be working with yet? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award - it is an award for blogs with less than 200 followers who have great potential and great content! Click on the link below for directions:

    Liebster Award Nomination

    Katie
    Living the First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top