It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Well, I am going to stop everyone before they started to sing that song. Well, I am celebrating a big day coming up soon...

Not my engagement( that will be someday when he does propose)


Not My Birthday( January 3rd is a long ways ahead)

Give Up...It is My Blog Birthday!!!!

-
Side note on the picture: The paper was from Wise Little Ones, check out her TPT store, the clip art is from Melonheadz and also the font is from Kevin and Amanda.

Anyway back to the story, my blogiversary is going to be a bit huge and I am making it month long since I love to have big celebrations. I will tell you about this when the time has come, but I am putting the finishing touches on the schedule and I am also asking some teacher bloggers to write some guest posts and I also have a few surprises up my sleeve for you guys.

I will let you guys go and I am blessed that I get to celebrate this with everyone and I also am a bit on the DIY side by creating stuff and making a blog design more reflective of who I am inside.


Thanks and God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top