Sunday (Monday) Scoop 10-27-2014

Monday, October 27, 2014
Well, I am writing a set of posts that would really turn my life around. The first Sunday Scoop that is on a Monday is here and I am excited. Oh, and by the way I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for their weekly Sunday Scoop

The three things I have to do is:
  • I love to make lesson plans, said this teacher. I am figuring out what lesson plans that I need to make for my class and also for me to go back to when i would have my own classroom one day. 
  • Halloween is coming up and I need to find some accessories for Halloween for a costume party coming up soon. I am going as Miss Frizzle( minus the red hair and lizard) and then I am going as Mary Poppins for FallFest where I live. 
  • I am happy to announce the Hobby Lobby where I live is finally open after a devastating wind storm made it closed for awhile. I am focusing on making something with the use of chevron and also the use of decorations needed. 

The two things I hope to do is:
  • I am always wanting to exercise more and getting fit each and every day. I would walk towards the library and I am currently drinking water and less drinks to tone my body.
  • I have made a huge decision that would change my life for the rest of my life. I am going to be a summer missionary in Peru by going with my church this summer. I have been praying and making these decisions that would change my life. 

The one thing that I am happy to do is:
  • I am having some big days coming up: my blogiversary and my birthday soon. I am making some radical decisions and also making a bucket list that would change my life. Post coming soon for the blog.
Have a happy day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top