October Currently- First one of the Fall!!!

Thursday, October 2, 2014
So, I have been MIA lately, because I am working on homework and also I have limited access to the Internet at my house right now. I am on a computer at my public library and I am linking up with Farley for her Currently today.
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/


Listening:
I am watching Miss America in 2004 on Youtube. I always wanted to be Miss America when I was young.

Loving:
Recently, I have to walk to the public library and when I did, I would walk to and from the library. The result is the new and almost slim version of me.

Thinking:
Field experience is coming up and I am figuring out what to wear and how to impress my cooperating teachers.

Wanting:
I am a bit of a complainer on too hot weather and too cold weather. I like it just right. Fall is here, but it still feels like Summer, so I hope the rain would cool off the weather and it will be in the 50s.

Needing:
I need some pretty cool costume ideas and also tips on field experience and what to expect. One of the many few choices that I would like to go as is Ilsa from Frozen or Wonder Woman. What do you think?

Trick or Treat:
I am thinking of doing this with my own classroom one day, but have them pretend( without costumes) that they are ghosts and skeletons, but give them rules before they would do that.

By the way, my blogging anniversary is coming up and I am working on something that would make it the best celebration ever on my blog. Check back for more details.

Hope you guys have a great day and God bless each and every one of you.




3 comments:

  1. I think if you did Frozen for your costume, it'd be a huge hit with the kids!! As far as outfits for your field experience, I would dress professionally and make sure your boobs & butt aren't hanging out ;) I would ask if that school has a casual Friday so maybe you can wear jeans, but the rest of the day, I'd dress up. Good luck with your field experience!
    Tickled Pink in Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anything from frozen will be super popular this year, so go for it! I agree with brittany for field experience attire. Back in the day my mentor once told me, "No cracks in the front or back!" LOL Always err on the side of more professional when you are young, appearance says a lot about maturity :)
    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is fun to plan for your own classroom. I wish you all the luck as teaching has surely changed. After 23 years, I now teach science to 400 K-5th graders and love the switch. Hope you can find some good ideas on currently! My blogging anniversary is coming up, too. One year as a blogger!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top