December Currently

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Well, I survived my first TPT sale. Time for a Currently by Farley of Oh Boy 4th Grade!!!


 Listening:Since November, I was listening to Christmas songs. Now, I cannot wait to play them on full  blast.

Loving: I am a Mississippi State fan and I am happy that my team does not have to play until a bowl comes up. Also, I am a UAB fan and they have no football until 2016 or 2017. 

Thinking: Birthday month is next month. I am working on a birthday extravaganza to get my readers to celebrate a big day with me. I am so excited to the big 2-6.

Wanting: Sleep is a great thing to gain. But, well with a dog roaming around your bed while asleep and a lot of noise being made, it is virtually impossible to get some relaxation and sleep. I also needed motivation as well with my life and how to get it coming. 

Needing: A healthy lifestyle. I am doing a mindful eating challenge. I am trying to drink mostly water all day. But, temptation exists and now I need plan B. 

Real or Fake: I can tell you exclusively that I do not do real trees that much. I will sneeze more and with three dogs, that tree may not be standing soon. One Christmas memory is that when we had cats, they would get in the tree and it will be the decorations and their beady eyes.

Hope everyone had a great time. Link up with Farley and check out hers and others.









4 comments:

  1. Hope you can get some rest! I'm sure it is hard to get motivated when you are sleep deprived! Hopefully with the vacation coming up in a couple weeks you can catch up then, but in the meantime good luck! ;)
    Katie
    Inquiring Our Way Through Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to follow in your footsteps and become more healthy. I am a diet coke addict and I know that water is what I need to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasmine, I am also loving my Christmas songs right now. They just put me in a great mood. Sounds like you have some exciting plans in the works. How fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Temptation during the holidays is the worst! Good luck on your healthy challenge. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top