Sunday Scoop 4-19-15

Sunday, April 19, 2015
Hello, it is time to link up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop...
Three Things I have to do...
~Well, the wedding is far away in a couple of year, but I need to get a head start on planning so I would not be able to procrastinate on it. I am excited to be on a budget for once.
~We got the details of the Peru Trip last Wednesday and we are leaving and be gone from July 24th-August 1. That meant that I need to start planning blog posts and also get a head start on link-ups as well.
~ Because of that detail, I need to start planning blog posts and schedule them on the days that I would not be there. I will post everyone on the details.
Two Things I hope to do...
~Exercise is a great way for me to unwind and also for me to have a better body and a better health.
~We are moving at the end of the month and we need to get cracking quickly. That would mean one good thing, most of my room is boxed up and I am almost ready to move. Better than last time when I left a lot of stuff behind.
One Thing I'm happy to do...
Well, Earth Day is this week and I am in need of activities that I want to do for the little ones. I already am looking at books,
Question: What activities did you guys do for earth day?

Have fun and link up with them!!!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Weddings are fun! We planned ours for two years before it happened. Peru sounds lovely, and I am jealous. I hope you get it all accomplished. Take some time for you too.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, with the weather being decisive, the best choice is to do it now in one setting.

      Jasmine H.
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  2. Have fun planning the wedding, I only had 9 months to plan ours. As far as Earth Day, I found some great free items on TpT I'm incorporating as well as some things I created myself. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your day as well. Have a safe and perfect day.

      Jasmine H.
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  3. Moving is such a great chance to declutter. I almost wish I was moving so that I could have an excuse to get rid of stuff...lol....but it is a lot of work. Sending you good energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got it and is ready to be energize as well. Have a great day!!

      Jasmine H.
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top