Happy Snow and Cold Day!!!

Monday, January 6, 2014
Well, I hope everyone is staying warm today. I went outside to go to the mailbox and all of a sudden the cold weather rushes up to me. By the way, here is a funny photo that I have found that I went through when I was a little girl...
https://imgflip.com/i/5l4u7
I am using this time to work on my blog and also writing posts left and right to schedule for this week. I am happy that I can finally work on this. Another thing that I want to try this year is to make a praise cup for me to write what I am in praise for and also a prayer cup. 2013 was not the best and not the worst for me, yet I still complain about it last year. This year, I need to count my blessings and be grateful for my family and also my BF. Finally, I am working on my linky party and right now I am thinking of multiple linky parties. I am excited already for this year.

Oh, and right now, I am watching the BCS Championship Game and even though I am an Alabama fan, I am swallowing my pride and rooting for the rival, Auburn.

Thanks and God Bless and Roll Tide Roll War Eagle for today!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top