Dr. Seuss Week Linky Party-Favorite Authors

Tuesday, March 4, 2014
I am so late to this linky party yesterday because I was busy and being sick is no fun. Today, I am linking up with Primary Chalkboard's linky party about Read Across America Week, one of my favorite weeks to celebrate when I am at field experiences.
http://primarychalkboard.blogspot.com/2014/03/monday-favorite-childrens-author-and.html
Everyone has a favorite author and favorite books. Well ranging from my childhood being in elementary school to field experiences to being a teacher's aide, I have quite a few books to share.


http://www.kevinhenkes.com/
Who does not love this book. It is a lesson for kids that all names are unique to each and every one of them. I have ideas when I become a substitute teacher of what to do when I read this book one day. Possibly an idea is brewing in my sick little body.


http://juniebjones.com/
OK, I admitted that I am a Junie B. Jones fan and I am going to stock my classroom library with most of these to read to the students one day. This book is perfect for each and every occasion such as with this book being about field day coming up for students.

http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/bookwizard/books-by/lucille-colandro
I love these books. I took advantage of the Scholastic Book Club while I was a teacher's aide. These books are excellent for winter, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, etc. If anyone wants to read their students this, this would be one of the books that I recommend for your classrooms.

http://pbskids.org/arthur/
I admit...I am still an Arthur fan. I still watch the TV show on PBS and is even wanting to let my phantom children watch it when they are growing up. These books are classics with lessons to be learned. Plus, they are also funny and we can all relate to Arthur.

I am going to go and rest now and hopefully fight this virus away. I will blog again tomorrow but follow this blog for great tips for your classrooms.
http://primarychalkboard.blogspot.com/


Have A Great Day!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top