Happy Currently Everyone!!!!

Saturday, March 1, 2014
I am slowly getting out of this funk that I am in right now. I am hopefully getting into school by March 11th and also having to figure out gifts for my boyfriend and attending most of my friends' events. Well, I am excited to announce some great things happening in my life. But first, the linky party that I love to link up with which is Farley's Currently!

I have a confession to make. I am an ID addict. I mean it, out of everything on TV, I love that channel more than anything. Most of my DVR recordings are from that channel. I love the channel Deadly Women and many other shows. Although, it is not the only thing that I watch.

For all the past Currentlys that I did, I admit that i am a sports fan. March Madness is coming up soon and filling out the brackets are wonderful to do(It is my first time possibly). Plus, March is the month of celebrations such as Dr. Seuss Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, and no more winter!!...I mean First Day of Spring. Plus, this month I am starting back school(pray for me). So I am a giddy girl during this month.

I am a DIY girl who also follows DIY blogs and also is a Pinterest addict. Last month, I semi-made a purse last month for a woman's conference coming up this month. I made a mission to make crafts and work on projects around the house, even a gift for my boyfriend.

During my January Currently, I wrote that I love Winter and I don't want it to end. Well, after this



I now wanted spring to get here. I am excited for vacations coming up soon. I have been working out and being on a mini diet to be healthy and fit.

A vacation for one...Well, I have another personal blog that I have created and right now, I wanted to start blogging on it this month. Plus, I sounded like a broken record with making products and opening a TPT store. I need a little motivation for that and also for me to work out and lose weight..

Taking a cue of rhyming from my favorite childhood author, Dr. Seuss...My answers are there for all to see, please comment on what you think the question might be!!!


I may have to break a rule of blogging and post twice in one day to tell about what is going on soon with the blogging and my life.

Have a Happy March Madness!!!!









4 comments:

  1. I like that even a winter lover like you has had enough. We just keep getting snow, then cold, then more snow. Best of luck on your new blog. I am guessing your question is "What are your favorite teams?" BTW love The Crimson Tide myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the generous comment. I have been the fan of the Crimson Tide since I was a little girl. Plus, I have been wating for spring since the last snow.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment and finding my blog from the March currently! I find that there's never enough time to do it all: blog, create products to sell on TpT, and workout! I'm guessing your question is: "What are my favorite sports teams?"
    Best of Luck :)
    Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for this sweet comment too. I am still trying to keep my feet wet with the TPT and blogging and it is still relatively new to me.

      Delete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top