Sunday Scoop 3-8-15

Sunday, March 8, 2015
It is finally warming up, so I am going to link up with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop

Here is the scoop for today...

3 Things I have to do...
~blogging is my number one thing for this week.
~I am doing a Dr. Seuss themed Storytime this week and I am trying to find material for both the young ones and the school-aged children.
~I need to exercise and get wedding dress ready and also Peru trip ready.

2 Things I hope to do...
~This coming Saturday, there is a woman's brunch at my church and I am decorating a table so I am figuring out what can be necessary with what to do.
~I am planning on doing online bible studies and I am excited to finally catch up after battling the virus. However, never say never for it's third round.

1 Thing I'm Happy to do...
We are finally springing forward and that meant spring is right around the corner. Let's pray for no more cold weather. I did not get any sleep Thursday because I was worried that ice would cause a power outage.

Have a great Sunday and a great week. Remember to link up with Teaching Trio and see other Sunday Scoops from other teacher bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine,
    How young are your youngest students for story hour? I did Green Eggs and Ham with my 18mo-4 year old group this past Tuesday. I blogged about it. Check it out and let me know if I can help with anything. It was a lot of fun and everyone loved it. Hope it helps! Happy Sunday!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top