Pick 3 Pinterest Linky: July

Friday, July 3, 2015
Well, it is July and that meant time for a Pick 3 Pinterest Party with PAWS-itively Teaching and The Inspired Owl's Corner.

Last month, I displayed some wedding stuff for all the engaged ladies out there. Now, I want to share some DIY stuff I want to try.
 I love this idea because it will be great to provide a little lighting for the home to give that intimate detail.
Click for Original Source

 I love hammocks and would love to make one all by myself with a little help though.
Click For Original Source

I am pretty much losing keys so I think that this could provide me a sense of focusing on saving my sanity.
Click For Original Source
Remember to link up with them and you will love this linky...





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful ideas! Especially the key one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pins! The lights are so creative and would be so easy to make! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DIY pins! I love the key holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those lights! I might even try to make them for my house! Easy, affordable, and shanty chic! Thanks for sharing...love your blog!
    Lindsay, The Owl Teach

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top