Tell Us About You Tuesday ~!!~!!~

Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Everyone asks me about my life. Today, I am linking up with the ladies of Freebielicious for this awesome linky. 

Here are some facts about me that you may or may not know. 

1. I have a cute doggie child. Her name is Roxie and she is the precious jewel that I adore. Yes, she is barkable and also gets in the mess of things. However, she is an old dog and she is a great way to practice for kids soon. 
2. I have been with the love of my life since December 2013. I am in awe with him and adored him every minute. He is a truck driver and will come once in a while to see me. Which leads to...
3. We have been talking about marriage for a few months and I started planning for the wedding. I even have a ring with an engaged ring charm on it. 

4. I am a student teacher going to become a substitute teacher one day. I was a former teacher's aide who worked with K-2nd grade. I also work with the kids at the local library for story time which is we read them a story and then we do an activity with them. 
We did cotton ball pictures during the time.

5. I was born January 3, 1990 almost at Walmart. Long story short, my mother went to work and went into labor there as a result of working hard. So, imagine if I was born there, I would celebrate all day at Walmart. 

6. I always wanted to teach in another country so I am reaching towards the goal. 

7.  I live in Alabama for all of my life and tolerate Alabama and Auburn, but is a new Mississippi State fan. 
Original Source

Well, that is what I want people to know about me...

Adore these young pictures about me.



That is my life. Have a great day!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top