Sunday Scoop 10-18-15

Sunday, October 18, 2015
I am linking up with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop. I love the linkies that they did.


~ Blogging is a #1 priority right now. I love to actually write posts out when they are prepared to be published. What are the best topics that would be great to write?
~It is time for me to study the Praxis and I am learning from anlot since I start classes next semester. 
~ I am thinking of the next TPT products and I am looking towards children's books for advice. 

~ I am reading the Bible and turning off the TV to create my own bible study for my small group to pay attention to. 
~Exercise is a great tool for me to survive and be able to be healthy. However, with candy and dinner season coming up, it will be virtually impossible. 

~I am doing Storytime this coming Wednesday and I am thinking of fall activities to do such as leaf printing. I am going Pinteresting. 

Have a great day and link up with them.
Click For Blog

2 comments:

  1. Candy and dinner season get me every year! Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have bible reading on the scoop today. Happy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top