January Currently

Friday, January 1, 2016
Happy New Year!!! I am linking up with Farley for her Currently!!
Listening: Who loves the Beatles?  I am listening to them on Spotify. Yes, I am young to remember the Beatles but I adored them partly because I was a music education major for awhile. I am jamming out to them while working on TPT Products and working on my blog design and switching to WordPress.

Loving: I stayed up at midnight and then went to sleep. I love the first day of New Year because for me that would mean going to a new slate again. 

Thinking: I do have a Birthday week coming on Sunday and I need to focus on the sale that I am having and along the way a few moments of linkies or what not. 

Wanting: I need to take a trip next Birthday to visit some teachers-authors and spend time with them. Along with going on trips to different spots and vacations. 

Needing: Same as wanting. Already got one great gift is that Mississippi State won their bowl game. So, what trip is best to go on. 

One Little Word: I picked Courage because of the fact that I need to take chances and also jump all in for what would happened. 

Link up with her and check out some below. 

3 comments:

  1. I am doing the same with working on my TpT projects, even though I should be doing something else! Happy early birthday. Let me know when you get your wordpress up and running so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Beatles! I went on a cruise this summer and one of their shows was all Beatles music! It was awesome. Happy soon-to-be Birthday!

    -Courtney
    Classroom Snapshots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courage is a fantastic word for the year! Here's to taking chances with positive and awesome results in 2016!

    Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top