Sunday Scoop 1-31-16

Sunday, January 31, 2016
Hey guys, today I am linking up with some blogging buddies at Teaching Trio for their linkup.

 I love to talk about what is my day like.

3 Things...
-If anyone is noticing a really messed up blog, my blog is still under construction right now. I found a good free blog template and is customizing it as well. So, expect my blog to look funky.
-Create a prayer room and work on my Bible study. I always wanted to read Fervent and right now, it is a study in our Sunday School. Did anyone create their own war room in their house/apartment.
- Work on TPT products: Remake my products with the instructions for making sure that my products would be secured and also to fit my latest scheme.


2 Things...
- Good news, the days start to get longer. But, of course the weather is crazier on Alabama so lets just say, I am looking at diets and learning how to eat healthier. If only I could exercise more as well.
-Sleep is back on. Now, I am sleeping at 11:30-midnight and that has helped tremendously.


1 Thing...
Did anyone notice a new name. After thoughtful consideration. I realized that becoming a teacher meant lesson plans and also I am attached at the hip with my computer. I love my new blog name Lesson Plans and Computers. The "and" part would look different and I am working on that. I love DIY blog designing.

Have a great day and link up with them. Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I do like your new name! It is catchy! I also read a post this week about securing your creations and it seemed pretty overwhelming. I have a broken PC...volleyball accident so I am on the hunt for a new one. I am using my school computer, but I don't love this Apple quite yet. If you have any tips for securing easier...send them my way. Good luck!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on your blog design! Can't wait to see your "funky" design. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top