February Currently

Monday, February 1, 2016
Hey guys, I am linking up with Farley for her Currently.



Listening: I know that I am not the only one that would watch the caucuses on TV. I want to see who would give interest to the education issue.


Loving: So everyone knows that my new name for my blog and TPT store is Lesson Plans and Computers. I love the name because not only does it seem to fit my personality, but during my sabbatical, I was in love with my computer and doing lesson plans.


Thinking: I was thinking of what blog design to focus on. For all who don't know, I am the worst when it comes to making decisions. So, this would be a moment to remember.


Wanting & Needing: Exercise was basically my new frontier to focus on. I always wanted to do it at night or what else.


Swooning: I pretty much am biased over who I am swooning. But, it is basically my boyfriend of two years. He has been there for me and also to focus on what to bring.

Have a great day and check out Farley's blog.
Check Out Her Blog

3 comments:

  1. A new blog design is always tough. I have considered a name change but am scared to jump onto that bandwagon yet. I have even already taken the names from blogger. Who knows?! Maybe this summer!

    Love the name of your blog. I spend way too much time with both of those too!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is so clean and perfect! I LOVE it! I love the pink/coral color! Perfect!! Good luck with the exercising! I know that should have been one of my goals, but I just didn't make it there!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top