Why I Love Periscope...And You Would Too?

Thursday, February 18, 2016
Hello ladies,the latest craze has since swept the social media world and yes, I am talking about Periscope. I am linking up with some wonderful blogging buddies of mine for an awesome Periscope linky.


 Well, I am a student teacher and I love to participate with professional development to see what ideas I have for my own classroom. Well, I started in July 2015 and I never looked back. I especially loved the little whistle notification sound every time (Am I the Only One?).
I always wanted to know who are my favorite Periscopers as well as what they accomplished in my life.



Well, I love this because it is designed for the teachers and also great to use for PD along with getting some great ideas for the classroom. Plus, awesome teachers on the same place periscoping about something...Awesome Sauce!!! Please follow iteachnetwork and you will love the ideas that are present in the teachers that will make you ready to create your own classroom and use the tips.


I love anything Amy Lemons. I love when she periscoped with something about tutorials for TPT, which I did with one of the profile pictures. She has an awesome blog and also great TPT products, but her Periscopes are great to watch and listen to.

 Ok, I am going to admit something. I am a diehard fan of Sheila Jane Teaching. Her Periscopes are awesome to watch over and over. She has the best ideas and also what is needed for you to implement in your classroom.

This is one of the first people that I followed on Periscope when I joined. Ashley Schroeder is great with her fun Periscopes and also she is one of the reasons that I joined Periscope. I did not go to the TPT conference and well, her and the next person I will mentioned made us feel like we were there.

Angie Olsen is another one that I started to follow when I joined, Ashley and Angie's periscopes whether or not they are together or separate, are the best to listen to. At the end of the day, both of their accounts are great to follow because it gives forth a sense of tips to learn.

Katch.me is a great website to store your Periscopes because you want to watch them again and Periscope offers the videos for 24 hours. Here is one that I did the same day that it was storming and threat of tornadoes in Alabama.

What I love about Periscope is that you are joining a great big line up of people who love to see in the other person's eyes as well. At the end of the day, this social network is perfect for the kid to work on. #PeriscopePD.

Have a great week, I will be Periscoping soon as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top