March Currently

Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Hey guys, happy Super Tuesday!!! Time to link up with Farley for her Currently!!!
Listening: I am not a politics person at all...but I love to watch the coverage and see the winners and also see what their platforms are, especially in education.  I don't know who to vote for yet because I am letting God help me with who to vote for.

Loving: Spring is right around the corner. I love Spring because of the cleaning and also Easter. Now that I am an auntie to two beautiful kids, I am wanting to spoil them soon every day. Aunties, who is like that all the time?!!

Thinking: Remember the song, that is what I need. I am desperate to be on vacation and also wanting to get away. But, take my laptop with me to become creative as well.

Wanting: Oh man, I want to have a simple deep body massage and also a pedicure. I am needing them so bad. Lately, my back has started to hurt when it could and what it meant is that I am overworked a lot.

Needing: I am not weird. I always wanted to run in a 5K one day. I always wanted to feel the adrenaline. Before everyone looks at their screen and said "Jasmine, Are you crazy?" I am not crazy, I want to run most of my life.

Polling Place: My polling place is at a fire station which meant that I want to make sure that when the election rolls around, I want to vote and exercise my right to pick who would be the right president.

Hope everyone have a great day!! Remember that we have a right to vote, so exercise the right to vote!!

Look at Farley's blog and see other Currentlys!!


2 comments:

  1. A massage and pedicure sounds so perfect right now!! You should totally run a 5K! They are a lot of fun! I started with 5Ks and now I've worked my way up and I'm training for a half marathon. I love it!

    Sarah
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a massage and pedicure sound AWESOME!!!! Being an aunt is one of my favorite jobs!!!

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top