Big News!!!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013
I have big news coming this way. I have created a blog about my life becoming a teacher. Well, I am about to hit the one year anniversary of me blogging and I decided that one blog is not enough. Since the blog is about me becoming a teacher, I decided to make one that is about what I have experienced as a teacher and also what tips and tricks that I have learned throughout the time that I was somehow involved in the education system. 

I am going to give a little background of what I am talking about. When I was at Wallace State Community College, I was part of the Child Development Program and one of the thing that I did was basically did observations at the primary school level(PreK-3rd grade). I even did a few months observing and even did some hands on activities at the schools from grading papers to even teaching them a lesson. I also did substitute teaching for a second grade teacher one time when she went home. Also, I did at least 1-2 years at Sacred Heart School in Cullman,AL. I was the teacher's aide(never got paid though but it doesn't matter to me) for kindergarten through second grade. I even did substituting for kindergarten through third grade at one point whenever they needed me. I used to do Wednesday Night's Children Church for 2-early 4's until I have to leave for health reasons. 

So, that was where my background was and I also did field experiences while at college and right now health and family issues are what is telling me to slow down. However, I am very creative with what I want to do for my children and I am very gracious for the chance to tell others what I have witnessed and what I want to do in my classrooms.  I will now do two blogs which for me is enough unless I could do some for another group. 


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top