December Love and Currently!!!

Sunday, December 1, 2013
I cannot believe that it is December already. Seems like the time has been flown by and will continue until the month ends and the month of January begins.  First, yesterday was the Iron Bowl. For most of you who have not known me, I am an Alabama fan. My favorite team lost in a heartbreaker to Auburn Tigers 34-28(sniff). I am over it now and then I found out that one of my celebrity crushes that I had in high school, Paul Walker has died. It was a crappy day yesterday and now I am feeling better. I hope everyone had a.) a wonderful Thanksgiving and b.) an injury-free Black Friday.

Anyway, here is my Currently from Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade, so here it is:




Listening- I am listening to Investigation Discovery. I love that network and also would catch my favorite shows such as Dateline on ID, 48 Hours on ID, etc.

Loving- I am loving that it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. My house is set for Christmas and also Christmas songs are on and movies are on.

Thinking- How could I become creative? I am somehow the creative one in my family. I am making a few stuff for Christmas. Any Ideas?

Wanting- For January to be here. This is my birthday month and I am excited to celebrate that with all of you. I will be turning at least 24 years old. My birth story will come soon in January.

Needing- I need to find a way to schedule my posts to be written on my blog. I have been neglecting it lately.

Favorite Tradition- I live in Hanceville and they do Christmas in Hanceville, such as a Christmas parade. I participated in this parade, once with my church, and a few times in the marching band.

Another one of my favorite traditions is also 24 hours of A Christmas Story. Any person could tell you that this movie is the best to watch on Christmas Day. What favorite movie do you watch around Christmas time?

So, I will blog you guys hopefully soon.
God Bless, Have Fun, and Roll Tide Roll!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have family who love football so I can sort of understand. But I'm not one of them so it's from the perspective of an outsider. Bet it was a rough day!
    Scheduling posts is hard. I'm new to your blog ... do you do any weekly features? Just one example might be the It's Monday What Are You Reading linky from Teach Mentor Texts. Or Wordless Wednesdays and post a pic. Or Tech Tuesdays or whatever.
    Love your blog design! Chocolate brown and leafy green are two favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it has been one year, but I am thinking about doing a linky party and also getting involved in the linky parties there. And thank you for the blog design. I love the colors too and felt that they are perfect for the blog
      Jasmine
      The Journey of A Future Teacher

      Delete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top