Last Post of 2013 and New Goals for 2014

Tuesday, December 31, 2013
I cannot believe that 2013 is coming to an end and suddenly I am in bed with a fever and a headache. Not fun at all. However, I am excited to link up with Jessica from First Grade Nest for her 2014 Resolution Linky Party.
 

Without further ado, here are my resolutions...
 I would like to hopefully become a substitute teacher by this year. I had subbed before and I can be more prepared for this. I would also like to go back to school to hopefully resumed my Bachelor's degree. I already have my Associate's degree.

 Well, I can confess that I have been a bad blogger but now I am making a goal to be a better blogger and devote most of my time to my blogs. I am wanting to host linky parties and possibly giveaways soon. I would also like to devote most of my time to my TPT store. Hopefully, I will make products this year.


 I would love to hopefully find the man of my dreams one day. But, I know that is all up to God to decide my future husband.

 I have another confession. I have a bucket list that I wanted to accomplish by the time I am 40 years old. I want to start working on that this year since I am 24 and I have a lot to accomplish before then.

I would love to go on more mission trips. I have been to a mission trip to New Orleans. I hope that I will have the time and the health to go on another one, this time out of the country.

Well, That was my New Year's goals. I hope that everyone have a Happy New Year and see you in 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top