A Is For A Few Good Books

Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Today i am linking up with the ladies of Blog Hoppin for their week of Thanks...
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/
And the letter is A so that means...
I just love reading books since I was a little girl, so I thought that I would give three children's classics and three books that I am currently reading...

1. The first book that I read when I was a kid was The Magic School Bus series. I own a few of them and hope that they could be incorporated into my classroom library one day.
2. The second book that I read was Bridge to Terabithia which is pretty much a tear jerker. Then, I watch the movie and I was crying.

3. The third book that I read was Chrysanthemum because it gave me an emphasis of what I should teach the children when we discuss our rules and procedures in class.

4. The book that I am currently reading is One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I love that woman and what she has to say every morning.

5. The book that I read was So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore because it is helping me with my shyness and also helping me become more outgoing.

6. The book that I am reading is of course Becoming Myself by Stasi Eldredge because she is wonderful with how she gave us a sense of becoming ourselves.

Link up with the ladies and enjoy your Thanksgiving...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top