My Grown-Up Christmas List

Saturday, November 22, 2014
So Thanksgiving week is about to be here which means that the day after Thanksgiving would be Black Friday!!! That would mean sales, sales, sales for everyone inside or outside their homes. I decided that unless someone else decided that they can also do another linky party, then I will create one that will be both fun and exciting.
I did my field experience this week and I heard a bunch of students say what they want for Christmas. I figured that the teachers are wanting to join in on the fun as well too.


I decided that I am going to use both templates as an example of how this linky party goes.

1. I love my Netbook, but I am ready for a Chromebook because I am a big fan of all things Google.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/check-googles-chromebox-chromebook-end-life-fact-sheet/

2. I always wanted an iPod since I was 19 years old. It is not closer to an iPhone, but it is getting at least mobile.
http://store.apple.com/us/buy-ipod/ipod-touch

3. iPad mini- my iPad gave out this year and I miss it already (cue sad music and tears). However, I wanted to replace my little tech child with an iPad mini.
4. Since Winter is coming up and I love my boots, I am in need of another pair of boots to wear for field experience.
5. I am hearing about this brand new thing called Tieks and since I am a big fan of flats, I would love a pair as well.
http://tieks.com/matte-black.html

6. This may come as a shock to everyone, but I have never been to Disneyworld before(dramatic music). I am always wanting to go since I was a little girl, but I may have to settle for the trip as my honeymoon.
7. Before anyone says, "Are You Getting Married?", the answer is no, not for a while. However, I am always wanting a promise ring( hint hint bf). I have images of what it is like and so far it is good.
8.  I am a broken record from last year, but I would love to have an Erin Condren life planner for this coming year.

Now, that is the " Christmas and my 25th birthday is going to be close together" list. Link up and see what is in your wishlist, but there are rules.

Rules:
  1.  Remember to post up to eight items.
  2. You can include pictures as much as you want.
  3. Remember to make it fun and exciting!!!
Use the templates that I made below!!!

Clip Art and Fonts are By:
Krista Walden
Kevin and Amanda

Thanks and remember to link up. I cannot wait to hear all about your wishlist that would be perfect in time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top