Sunday Scoop: First One of 2015

Sunday, January 4, 2015
Well, that was a busy and awesome week that I had. First, my boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary and then I celebrated my 25th birthday so I figured that I celebrated life with Teaching Trio for their Sunday Scoop.
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/
3 Things I have to do:
1. Well, I am going to need to schedule some posts for this week. I put it as my resolution so I could get use to organizing and preparing for this.
2. I need to get back into the swing of things with the fact that the last two weeks was holiday filled weeks.
3. I am doing a bunch of online bible studies that I am excited about that would be perfect for the school year.

2 Things I hope to do:
I hope to start on my homework for the week so I could be one step ahead.
2. I wanted to work on DIY projects and one of them maybe my blog that may need a new design for the new year.

1 Thing T'm happy To Do:
I am announcing that I am participating in the one word for 2015 and that is fearless. Read my post on that on my personal blog Lessons With A Bucket List here.
http://bucketlistlessons.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-years-word-of-2015.html
I hope that everyone have a wonderful day and I hope to see you soon.

Take care

6 comments:

  1. Now you've got me thinking maybe I need a new blog design for the new year...! Fearless is a great word for 2015!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I got a lot of plans for this year and it is exciting.

      Jasmine
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  2. I want to get ahead on planning my posts too! I bought a blogging and TpT binder and so I am hopeful that it will keep me organized and ahead of things like weekly linkys! Fearless was a great choice! I'm off to read that post now!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I am really excited and need to be organizing to a point.

      Jasmine
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete
  3. Getting back into the swing of things will be a tough one for me. It is that time though. Good luck on your DIY projects, and have a great week!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It will be tough because I was used to the winter break. Thanks for commenting.

      Jasmine
      The Dots of Teaching

      Delete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top