Tech Tip Tuesday: Evernote and How To Use It

Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Well, after some break from the whole thing, I am linking up with Cheryl from Techie Turtle Teacher for her Tech Tip Tuesday.
http://techieturtleteacher.blogspot.com/


I am going to give you guys a tip about how to use Evernote and that would be great with teachers when it comes to class and also when you guys need to organize.

Evernote is designed for us to collect our thoughts and also what we want to teach students in the future and put them in the app for further use. You can make multiple accounts if you want for your personal and for your professional use. It is also a great way to create a portfolio for others to use.

There are many tools to Evernote that I am going to talk to you guys about, like some that I love to show you.

1. Text: This tool can pretty much be where you will write what is going on and also what you down in your notebooks and what you will put down so you could see how it is done.


2. Camera: You could capture what you are doing and keep it as a photo for you to go back towards.


3.  Handwriitng: This is where the fun really begins. You could use your finger or pointer and write something for you to use. Also, it could be used as as a reminder for you whenever you could.
4. Reminder: This could also be used as a way for you to see what you need to do soon.



Well, that is the question that many people can use. But, here is how you can use it.

The first thing is that I would figure out which tool on Evernote that I want to use which would be text for me.
Then, you need to write something that would be a great reminder for you.

I wrote a reminder that I would be able to schedule blog posts, now I need to figure out when I would schedule it.
Then, I would press OK and Voila, the reminder is set for me to see.
That is how you use Evernote. It could also be used as a portfolio. I would be back next Tuesday for another edition of what I used to keep me organized.

Thanks and remember to link up with Cheryl on her blog.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with me again! I've always wanted to try Evernote. I just might now after reading your post!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top