Sunday Scoop: 8-23-15

Sunday, August 23, 2015
I love this week for a great reason (actually two!)...football season and cooler weather. Plus, I am linking up with Teaching for their Sunday Scoop.


3 Things I Have to Do...
~I lost track of time and I am currently creating blog posts that will be up in 1-2 weeks. I love creating blog posts and since school starts back for me in October, I got a lot of free time.
~The best thing that I love about Professional Development is that I can do it online and also it is through other teacher bloggers. I am also trying to become more tech savvy and also be a technology teacher.so I will also know about the latest technology in the classroom.
~One of my classes is about classroom management and I have to create stuff based on classroom management and what is in each classroom.

2 Things I hope to do...
~I love the cooler weather for a great reason, exercise time. After the rainy weather, I need to take advantage about the weather and start to exercise one day.
~It is time for me to do Pinterest hopping so I could be able to look for new recipes and also look for me a chance to work on some DIY stuff.

1 Thing I'm Happy to do...
It is time for me to takee a big leap...I am leaping towards opening a TPT store soon. I am starting to work on the new material and also tweaking some also.

Have a happy day

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that you're thinking about opening a TpT store! We opened one March 2014 and have LOVED the experience! We went into it thinking "If we make money...great! If not, that's okay too". We have switched our focus now to creating a supplementary income for both of us! It's a lot of work (we never realized that it really IS a business!!) but so much fun! :) Send us a message or email if you want to discuss any TpT 'stuff'! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your TPT Store! An exciting journey is about to begin! I just finished my mandatory PD for the summer. Whew! Good luck with your classes!

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some cooler weather! I feel like summer is over, since I go back to work tomorrow. However, it's supposed to be hot and humid this week! Rats! Best wishes with your new TPT store!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your store! I just started recently and wish I had done it so much sooner.

    ReplyDelete


Site Categories

#2getherwearebetter #BeTheDifference #TAGDay #teacherweek2015 14 in '14 2015 Goals alma mater alphabet April artists August award back to school bed rest birthday birthday. blogging blogging advice blogiversary boyfriend Bucket List butterfly caterpillar change Christmas Classroom organization classroom reveal cold season cold weather collaboration creativity Currently December DIY Donors Choose Dr. Seuss Earth Day Easter fall Favorite pins Friday Favorite Things Linky February field experience Five For Friday football fun facts giveaways glasses goals Halloween holiday ideas January Jesus Christ July June lesson plans Liebster Award linky linky party love make it yourself March May meaning memories milestone Monday Made It Mother's Day motivation Movie Clip Monday My Favorite Things name new look New Year November October One Lovely Blog One Word 2015 organized parent involvement Peek At My Week Periscope personality Pick 3 Linky pinterest Plan With Me Sundays Planners plants positive thinking Positively Pinspiring reading recipes resolutions sales Saturday Nerd Libs school school supplies September Shameless Plug Thursday Show and Tell snow day Social Media social network socks Spark Student Motivation Spring Story Behind Logo student motivation student teaching summer Summer Fun Sunday Scoop surprises Teacher Appreciation Week teacher blogging friends Teaching Tech Tip Tuesday Technology Thursday Tell Us About You Tuesday Thanksgiving TPT Tried It Tuesday tutorials vacation Valentine's Day Weekly Link-Up Winner Wednesday wishlist Wordless Wednesday Worship Wednesday writing

Advertising

About me

Instagram

recent posts

Blogger templates

Flickr Images

About

Button Time!!!

Lesson Plans and Computers
Back to Top